These policies are applicable only to the users of this website and the Clipping Way and only when the users are using this site. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- The client’s name;
- Age and Gender;
- Job Title and Type;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
How We Use Data We Collect
- We store data file for two months in our storage.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website specifically.
Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our services quality;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customize or update the website.
Third Party Websites and Services
For our purposes, we can use any third party website addresses but we will not account for any kind of actions between the users and those websites. “ClippingWay.com” don’t have any control over those sites. So, you are totally responsible for any kind of occurrences with them.
Links to Other Websites
We don’t send any spam or junk mail to our clients. We will contact with our clients via our business email only; which is email@example.com. We request to our valuable client not to accept any other email ID for communication with Clipping Way.
Changes in Business Ownership and Control
The “ClippingWay.com” as the owner of this site is the single authority of this site and control over all the contents and actions in this site as well as we are the only decision maker. We can take any decision for operating our services.
“ClippingWay.com” can transfer the ownership any time as our business policy. The new owner will be the all in all authority for this site.
We will try to protect the data privacy of the users anyhow by taking any decisions.
Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use any service or feature on this website, you must submit some information or data file.
A cookie is a tiny file which wants permission to be replaced on a computer’s hard drive. If anybody agrees, the file will help to synthesize the web traffic to know when a person browses a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The online based software’s can show your browsing histories and your preferences.
We use this system to find the website weakness and the customer’s preferences to improve the site as well as we monitor which page is useful for us and which is not. That helps us to remove the unnecessary things from our site.
A user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers accept cookies automatically, you can turn it off in the settings option.
Accessing Your Own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Clipping Way (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee in the certain time period.
Client’s Data security is one of the biggest importance to Clipping Way and to protect their Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
We endeavor to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secured and it will be at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to other Websites.
You can contact anytime Clipping Way by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy our services! Thank You.