We Don't Share Your Photos Anywhere
We have listed and transparently mentioned every policy for the users of Clipping Way so that you don’t have any further confusion.
These policies are applicable only to the users of this website and the Clipping Way and only when the users are using this site. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- The client’s name;
- Age and Gender;
- Job Title and Type;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
How We Use Data We Collect
- We store data file for two months in our storage.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website specifically.
Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our services quality;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customize or update the website.
Third Party Websites and Services
For our purposes, we can use any third party website addresses but we will not account for any kind of actions between the users and those websites. “ClippingWay.com” don’t have any control over those sites. So, you are totally responsible for any kind of occurrences with them.
Links to Other Websites
For any further query about us or the owner of Clipping Way, please don’t hesitate to contact with Mr. Anamul Haque, Address: 15640 Millbrook Lane, Laurel, Maryland, 20707, Mobile: +1 (409) 231 0231
We don’t send any spam or junk mail to our clients. We will contact with our clients via our business email only; which is sales@clippingway[dot]com, we request to our valuable client not to accept any other email ID for communication with Clipping Way.
Changes in Business Ownership and Control
The “ClippingWay.com” as the owner of this site is the single authority of this site and control over all the contents and actions in this site as well as we are the only decision maker. We can take any decision for operating our services.
“ClippingWay.com” can transfer the ownership any time as our business policy. The new owner will be the all in all authority for this site.
We will try to protect the data privacy of the users anyhow by taking any decisions.
Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
- To use any service or feature on this website, you must submit some information or data file.
When you connect to any of the pages of Clipping Way, both in connection with the use of the services we make available to our members and our clients, we are subject, subject to your choices, to ‘have to install different cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your device during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
You can disable analytical, advertising and behavioral cookies without affecting the operation of the website; However, the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and the success of the advertisements shown in it allows us to improve our services and obtain revenues that allow us to offer many contents for free. Depending on the type of cookies you want to disable, you can express your choice.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you may decide to block these cookies, ask your browser to notify you when a site attempts to implement a cookie on your device or delete them. To change the cookie handling of your browser, you can change the settings in the privacy tab. Be careful, some site features may not work anymore. The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies. Attention, taking into account your wish is based on a cookie. If you delete all cookies stored in your device via your browser as indicated above, we or our service providers will not know that you have chosen this option.
Accessing Your Own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Clipping Way (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee in the certain time period.
Client’s Data security is one of the biggest importance to Clipping Way and to protect their Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
We endeavor to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secured and it will be at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to other Websites.
You can contact anytime Clipping Way by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy our services! Thank You.